- 42mm case; domed mineral crystal lens
- Matte white dial with gold-tone luminous hands and easy to read black Arabic numerals; printed outer minute track
- Date Calendar window at 3 o’clock
- Brown strap with buckle closure; band length 9.5” inches
- Water resistant to 100 Feet (30m)
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- We proudly offer a full satisfaction guarantee. Our highest priority is to make you happy, so every order comes with a 60-day money back guarantee!
- 100% Safety & Security Guaranteed. At watchesgear.com, we take your security and privacy very seriously. Shop safely using the world’s most popular and trustworthy payment methods!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE:
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.
Une très belle montre facile a lire garde l’heure qui est très précie, par contre le seul bémol c’est que le bracelet un peux juste qualité prix est bon. Mais je donne seulement 4 étoiles à cause du bracelet qui est un peux juste. Quand une personne qui a un gros poignet.
Good watch for the money.
I like the watch because I like a big face and numbers on it, but, when the watch came it did not have that little cardboard stopper thingy that stops the watch from using the battery. I thought to myself, “I wonder how long this battery will last?” Well, sure enough, it was dead in a week….which it weird because it still should have lasted a while even if the watch was using the battery. But to make a long story short, if the battery didn’t die, it would be a good watch.
Michael A. Smith
The most surprising thing for me is how many people compliment me on the look of this watch. It looks more expensive than it is.
I am very pleased with my purchase. I was looking for a durable, inexpensive watch to replace my watch with a dead battery. For the price of a new battery installed I got a great watch.
Product delivered promptly.
Best purchase ever! This was perfect for keeping your computer status as “present” when working from home. Just put it under your mouse and once per minute it will move it for you.
Also, it can be used to tell time.
A very nice watch with easy to read glow in the dark hour and minute hands. Keeps the date and has a second hand also. The strap is a little small for me, but seems like quality leather!
Classically simple. It doesn’t give me an accurate pulse reading or read my texts but it does all I wanted it to do with classic looks and a comfortable fit.
The watch was only $22.00 plus tax. For this price you get what what you pay for. The watch works fine but the leather strap is a bit tight. All in all I am satisfied with the purchase.
Such a nice watch, and it keeps the time as well. a VERY GOOD LOOKING watch for everyday use, sooooo simple to read.
The high contrast hands on a dark dial makes this watch the easiest to read. I LIKE IT!!!!
Quartz? movement watch that’s easy to read in the daylight. The hands are not coated in tritium so you can’t read it easily at night. The leather band is of decent material. I don’t wear it much – I only wear it when I need to know what time it is when I’m out. I’m pleased with my purchase. I don’t wear watches much anymore.
l’heur facile à lire avec aiguilles blanches sur fond noir. Le chiffre de la date aurait dû être plus gros par rapport a la grosseur de la montre.